Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Blogging Thoughts

My first blog post. I've thought about doing this for awhile now and finally took the plunge.

What a week so far - we lost our dear Mary Lou on Monday. DH is home now and that's nice. We'll go back on the 20th for her memorial service.

Took a trip to Ikea today - hadn't been there in years! Lots of cool storage and organizing stuff. Not as good quality as Container Store but depending on the client's budget, will work for some. I particularly liked the corner desk units and white five-drawer storage unit on casters. Well made and a great place to organize office supplies.

The Angels lost tonight 3-1 to Kansas City. Raining like crazy in KC. Lakers are losing to the Suns in playoff game - this could be it for them if they lose tonight. Ducks are doing great against Vancouver. Yes, I'm a sports fan!

So I guess it's okay to ramble on here.

I just finished reading Mary Higgins Clarks' newest novel "I Heard That Song Before". It was very good. Will start "Bye Bye Black Sheep" by Ayelet Waldman next. I'm looking forward to reading Earlene Fowler's newest mystery - it's out and should come to the library soon. Also want to read Alexander McCall Smith's newest Madame Ramotswe story. I love those books!

No comments:

Welcome to my Cottage

It's great to have you here. Enjoy reading about my life, family, pets, career and other aspects of who I am. I would love to hear your comments too!