Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bailey Marie



Bailey Marie is our 2 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Bailey is the sweetest dog. My daughter wanted a Cavy for a long time and we tried to find one locally. Unfortunately, we didn't have much luck until we hit upon a business near our home where they acquired the dog you were looking for.



Bailey arrived in California from Oklahoma in October, 2004 and came to live with us on November 12, 2004. We are very fortunate to have her in our lives. Bailey's favorite thing is to burrow under the covers where she stays looking like a lump in the bed until she's ready to get up in the morning.

No comments:

Welcome to my Cottage

It's great to have you here. Enjoy reading about my life, family, pets, career and other aspects of who I am. I would love to hear your comments too!