Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my....... !



If you look real closely at this first picture, you can see something I never thought I'd be that close to without a zoo enclosure between us. It's a beautiful young male grizzly bear.



We came across this little fella on an excursion in Skagway, Alaska. We were on our way to a dog sledding excursion when the bus driver was informed that there was a grizzly bear between where the bus ride ended and the dog sledding began. We had to wait inside the bus until he finished his lunch of fresh salmon.



. . . And off he goes with a full belly.

No comments:

Welcome to my Cottage

It's great to have you here. Enjoy reading about my life, family, pets, career and other aspects of who I am. I would love to hear your comments too!